Dolomite White Rectified Porcelain Wall and Floor Tile have excellent glazed and exclusive tumbled apperance that can add interest and value to any interior design project. This tile is durable and rectified porcelain tile.
Glossy finished, high sheen, full lappato tile is an especially good choice for moderately heavy traffic area floors, like the entrance and the corridor. At the same time, it can use wet areas like the bathroom. Also, another option is a satin-finished, semi-matte surface tile that is suitable for heavy traffic area floors, like the restaurants and shopping stores.
This special tile produced with nanotechnology has easy to clean and it is hypoallergenic, doesn't allow dust, fungus, and bacteria to nest.
Dolomite White Rectified Porcelain Wall and Floor Tile offer a stylish and durable solution for any space.
Anka Dolomite White Rectified Porcelain Wall and Floor Tile offers;
- Grade 1, first-quality glazed porcelain tile for floor and wall use.
- Available in 30cmx60cm, 60cmx60cm and 60cmx120cm sizes.
- Suitable for residential and heavy commercial floor installations such as restaurants, shopping centers, offices, lobbies, boutiques, interior walls, countertops, and residential bathroom floors
- Glazed and glossy or satin surface tile with moderate variation in tone
- Impervious tile has water absorption of less than 0.5%
- Thermal shock resistant
- Crazing resistant
- Frost resistant
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
|Colour||White||Colour Variation||Moderate Variation (V3)|
|Edge Type||Rectified||Thickness (cm)||0.95|
|Material||Porcelain||Country Of Origin||Turkey|
|Water Absorption Rate||less than 0.5%||Surface Finish||Glossy|
|Installation Method||Thinset & Grout||P.E.I Rating||-|
|Pallet Weight (kg)||1000||Box Weight (kg)||30|
You may also like
- Opens in a new window.