Engineered Hardwood Flooring
Engineered hardwood flooring is a natural covering material consisting of 100% solid wood layers. It is a type of parquet that is widely preferred today, which ensures that the tree is used without deterioration for many years with high technologies.
Engineered Hardwood Flooring Features
- Engineered hardwood is long-lasting and durable.
- You can feel the warmth of nature on the floor, as it is completely made of 100% natural and wooden material.
- Suitable for radiant heating systems.
- The polishing of the plates is usually done in production, such products don't need extra polish or scraper.
- It provides an acoustically comfortable environment.
- It has antibacterial features.
- They don’t create an electrostatic environment.
What is engineered hardwood?
These natural products consist of 3 layers. The top layer is usually the layer where the most valuable wood is used and gives the parquet its appearance. The thickness of the top layer is between 3mm and 4mm. The middle layer is produced from trees that are slightly less valuable than the top layer. The bottom layer is the thinnest and is pressed against the middle layer to make it stronger. By pressing in three layers in different directions, a more resistant flooring is obtained against weather conditions and humidity. Each parquet board has special recesses and protrusions to fit other boards, thus providing ease of installation.
How to clean engineered hardwood floors?
Because of it is a 100% natural product, it is sensitive to water and humidity therefore, you need to be careful about its contact with water. You can wipe it with a damp cloth. We recommend that you stay away from chemical cleaners. By adding its special cleaner to some water, you can clean the floor without leaving it wet.