PVC Floor Roll
PVC flooring is one of the most preferred floor products because it is easy to installation, long-lasting and economical. Because PVC flooring tiles are durable products, they are also frequently used in commercial areas. With these products, which have many models, you can make your dream design on the floors at affordable prices.
What is PVC Floor Roll?
PVC (Vinyl) is a not natural (synthetic) type of plastic. It contains chlorine and ethylene (raw oil). The plastic product creates Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC), known as vinyl when processed. In this way, a product with low thermal conductivity, water absorption, and oil absorption is obtained. PVC floors also provide sound and electrical insulation. They are preferred in areas with heavy traffic as they are resistant to weather conditions and impact.
PVC Floor Roll Features
- These PVC coating products, produced in rolls, are 2 meters wide. Its application is very practical. Flexible roll products are laid on the floor and are easily applied thanks to its PVC special adhesive. PVC adhesive and a utility knife are sufficient for the application.
- The product adapts to the temperature and humidity conditions of the place applied within 2 weeks.
- The wear layers can be 0.15 mm thick or 0.70 depending on the model. In this way, they are very durable products.
- You can find models suitable for many different decoration styles, including patterned, plain, colored, wood-like, concrete-looking, puzzles.
- Provides up to 10 years of use with the correct application and use.
- Because the products have antibacterial properties that prevent the formation of bacteria and fungi, they can be used in any place with peace of mind.
- Thanks to its high compressive strength, it is frequently preferred in crowded places with high circulation.
- It is waterproof, so it is preferred in areas such as balconies and terraces.
- Because it is produced in many different models and colors, it can suitable for any decoration style.
- It is long-lasting and economical.
- They have thicknesses ranging from 2 mm to 2.2 mm.