Marble Wall Tiles Covering
What is marble?
Marble tiles, which give living spaces a unique look, have been preferred as wall covering for many years. Marble is a versatile building material mostly composed of the mineral calcite (CaC3) and often also includes other minerals such as clay minerals, micas, pyrite, iron oxides and graphite. With the use of marble stones on the wall, much more useful floor coverings were produced. This product, which has a more luxurious appearance unlike classical wall covering, has been among the indispensables of architects as covering for luxury spaces for many years.
- Marble tiles wall covering is a long-lasting material.
- The fact that marble is a durable material; It is due to the fact that magma rises to the surface and is produced as a result of chemical reactions.
- They are used both indoors and outdoors and add a hygienic and dynamic atmosphere to the area where they are used.
- Many years with the right installation; It is used without being exposed to deformations such as breakage, decay, cracking, shedding.
- Easy to clean. It will be enough to wipe the walls with a damp cloth.
- Marble tiles wall coverings produced in many different types; You can find veined, glossy, granite, aging and many more different models on our website.
- You can make special wall designs for home decoration with mosaic marbles.
- You can create nostalgic designs with marbles with aged surfaces. At the same time, aging processes don't create a situation that will adversely affect the service life since they are made with today's technologies.
Marble Usage Areas
Products obtained from natural stones are processed and used in many different ways along history. Marble usage areas; Decoration of indoor and outdoor areas, home, office, kitchen, bathroom, hotel, bar, school, shop, cafe, restaurant, wet area, hospital, laundry room, corridor, cellar, covered terrace etc.