Wood flooring is a natural flooring material consisting of 100% solid wood layers. It is a type of parquet that is widely preferred today, which enables the tree to be used without deterioration for many years with the help of high technologies. You can enjoy using the wood flooring models, which are very durable as they are produced from 100% natural wood, for many years.
Wood Flooring Features
- Wood Flooring is long-lasting and durable.
- You can feel the warmth of nature on the floor, as it is completely made of 100% natural and wooden material.
- It is suitable for underfloor heating systems.
- The polishing of the plates is usually done in production, such products don't need extra polish or scraper.
- It provides an acoustically comfortable environment.
- It has antibacterial features.
- They don’t create an electrostatic environment.
How to clean wood flooring?
Since it is a 100% natural product, it is sensitive to water and humidity therefore, you need to be careful about its contact with water. You can wipe it with a damp cloth. We recommend that you stay away from chemical cleaners. By adding its special cleaner to some water, you can clean the floor without leaving it wet.