Stone wallpapers are frequently preferred to create a warm atmosphere in living spaces and to reflect the naturalness of the stone to the decoration at more affordable prices. Thanks to the developing technology, you can reach the wall style you want with the stone look on your walls without creating construction pollution in your home with wallpapers that are very close to the natural stone appearance. Stone patterned wallpaper models; It allows you to have aesthetic walls with its high-quality printing, from the grouting between the stones and the shade of the stones. They are often preferred because they have very economical prices. There are products in a variety of colors, consisting of brown, anthracite, khaki, gray, white, tile, beige, or a combination of different colors. You can examine stone patterned wallpapers in many models such as broken brick, full brick, row brick, jointed-jointless brick or stone, small size stone, split stone, masonry stone.
Stone Wallpapers Features
- It is quite economical compared to many walls covering products.
- The installation period usually takes only 1 day.
- With the right installation and correct use, you can extend the service life up to 10 years.
- Before installing the wallpaper, make sure that the applied surface is clean.
- It is easily cut because it is sold in rolls.
- It is very easy to care with its erasable models.
- Colors don't fade with light-resistant models.
- There are models suitable for every decoration style. For example, you can choose our flower-patterned products on our site for Provence style decoration, while you can examine our stone-like or wood-like models for retro style.
- They don't contain carcinogenic substances and don't cause a bad odor.
- For small rooms, you can choose plain colors, thanks to they can look more spacious.
- You can choose 3D wallpaper covering designs for the back of the TV unit or the walls you want to customize.
Wallpapers Usage Areas
Wallpapers that are frequently preferred indoors; can be used in many areas such as hall, hallway, living room, children's room, kitchen, restaurant, cafe, office, and so on.