Bamboo is one of the most important plants of the Far East. Bamboo also produces a lot of oxygen during photosynthesis and absorbs much more carbon dioxide than other plants. Thanks to these features, it is one of the plant species that cleans the air the fastest. Since the bamboo plant is a very healthy and robust species, it is frequently preferred in wall covering products. Bamboo coverings, which are completely natural and produced from the rawest form of the tree, return to the nature where they belong, even when their lifespan is over, and blend into the soil like a plant leaf, never harming it.
Bamboo Panel Features
- Thickness: 2.8 mm.
- Bamboo coated products are produced with mesh, so they can be applied very easily.
- They are sold in rolls. They have a width of 2 meters.
- They are raw products, so they can be dyed in desired colors without losing the natural effect of bamboo with wood colorants.
- You can feel the unique bamboo aesthetic and wood warmth on your walls.
- It is 100% natural, harder than all other wood types (23% harder than oak) and has a unique structure.
- It is resistant to water and humidity, so it can be used in wet areas as well.
- It is applied quickly and easily.
- It is easy to clean, you can easily clean it with a wet cloth. Since its upper surface is specially varnished, it is dirt and stain resistant.
- You can find bamboo coverings that will help you create original designs in decoration with models with different blade widths on our website.
- Bamboo coating usage areas; It can be listed as many different options such as residence, office, restaurant, cafe, fair, store, showroom, showcase, hotel.