PVC Floor Tile
PVC flooring is one of the most preferred floor products because it is easy to installation, long-lasting and economical. Because PVC flooring tiles are durable products, they are also frequently used in commercial areas. With these products, which have many models, you can make your dream design on the floors at affordable prices.
What are PVC Floor Tiles?
PVC (Vinyl) is a not natural (synthetic) type of plastic. It contains chlorine and ethylene (raw oil). The plastic product creates Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC), known as vinyl when processed. In this way, a product with low thermal conductivity, water absorption, and oil absorption is obtained. PVC floors also provide sound and electrical insulation. They are preferred in areas with heavy traffic as they are resistant to weather conditions and impact.
PVC Floor Tiles Features
- Since the materials are in the form of tiles, their application is simple, it is applied by sticking to the smoothed surface. The dimensions of the tiles are generally 45cm x 45cm or 60cm x 60cm. It can be applied with various polyurethane or PVC adhesives, depending on the condition of the surface to be applied.
- The product adapts to the temperature and humidity conditions of the place applied within 2 weeks.
- The wear layers can be 0.15 mm thick or 0.70 depending on the model. In this way, they are very durable products.
- You can find models suitable for many different decoration styles, including patterned, plain, colored, wood-like, concrete-looking, puzzles.
- Provides up to 10 years of use with the correct application and use.
- Because the products have antibacterial properties that prevent the formation of bacteria and fungi, they can be used in any place with peace of mind.
- Thanks to its high compressive strength, it is frequently preferred in crowded places with high circulation.
- It is waterproof, so it is preferred in areas such as balconies and terraces.
- Because it is produced in many different models and colors, it can suitable for any decoration style.
- It is long-lasting and economical.
- They have thicknesses ranging from 2 mm to 2.2 mm.
- They are water and moisture-resistant products.