Wood Look Waterproof Flooring
Our water-proof floorings are products that allow you to have a wooden appearance on the floor in wet areas such as kitchens and bathrooms, thanks to their waterproofness. In the design of these areas, where we are generally limited to the choice of ceramics, parquets that are not affected by water will offer us an alternative floor covering product since they do not swell due to moisture and will add a warmer atmosphere to the floor design. With wood-look waterproof flooring, you can design floors that are compatible with the decoration style you want. Wood-look waterproof flooring has a variety of colors and models suitable for every style.
Wood Look Waterproof Flooring Features
- It allows you to feel the warmth of the parquet on the floor in wet areas.
- It is 100% water and humidity-resistant.
- Thanks to its dense structure, the flooring models that are not affected by water on our site have more sound absorption properties than classical laminate floorings. It provides sound insulation.
- Waterproof laminate flooring can be applied in many different decoration styles with its appearance in wood.
- It is easy to installation, it does not cause noise or dust problems during installation.
- Waterproof vinyl flooring is easy to clean, no extra care is required.
- It is resistant to UV sun rays.
- Waterproof hardwood flooring is long-lasting.
- Waterproof wood flooring is non-flammable. Inflammability: Bfl-S1 (It is referred to as "difficult flammable" in fire management.)
- Abrasion class: 33rd Class (Used in areas where human density is very high.
- Waterproof vinyl plank flooring is resistant to abrasion of furniture legs.
- It doesn't pose a danger as it prevents slipping.
Installation Areas of Wood-Look Waterproof Flooring
It is suitable for use in home, office, kitchen, bathroom, hotel, bar, school, shop, cafe, restaurant, wet area, hospital, laundry room, corridor, cellar, covered terrace, etc.