Our floorings, which are not affected by water, are preferred with peace of mind in wet areas such as kitchens and bathrooms, thanks to their water resistance. In the design of these areas, where we are generally limited by the choice of ceramics, parquets that are not affected by water offer us an alternative flooring product since they do not swell due to humidity. With waterproof flooring, you can design the floors in compitable with the decoration style you want. Waterproof laminate floorings has a variety of colors and models suitable for every style. You can find these products, which are mostly produced in wood and stone look, for both warm colors and cool colors. The pattern part of these products, which you can find in many different patterns on our site, is the top layer, also called “papel”. This layer is produced by digital printing and creates the appearance of the parquet.
Waterproof Flooring Features
- It allows you to feel the warmth of the parquet on the floor in wet areas.
- It is 100% water and humidity resistant.
- Thanks to its dense structure, the flooring models that are not affected by water on our site have more sound absorption properties than classical laminate floorings. It provides sound insulation.
- Waterproof flooring can be applied in many different decoration styles with its appearance in wood and stone varieties.
- It is easy to installation, it does not cause noise or dust problems during installation.
- Waterproof vinly flooring easy to clean, no extra care required.
- It is resistant to UV sun rays.
- Waterproof hardwood flooring is long-lasting.
- Waterproof wood flooring is non-flammable. Inflammability: Bfl-S1 (It is referred to as "difficult flammable" in fire management.)
- Abrasion class: 33rd Class (Used in areas where human density is very high.)
- It has antibacterial features.
- Waterproof vinyl plank flooring is resistant to abrasion of furniture legs.
- It doesn't pose a danger as it prevents slipping.
Installation Areas of Waterproof Flooring
It is suitable for use in home, office, kitchen, bathroom, hotel, bar, school, shop, cafe, restaurant, wet area, hospital, laundry room, corridor, cellar, covered terrace etc.