Metal is a material that has electrical and thermal conductivity and has a unique shine. Metal, which is an easily shaped material, is used in many areas. Metal mosaics, which add a decorative and solid touch to the wall covering, are produced with advanced technology, allowing you to enjoy them for many years. They add an architectural aesthetic to the space and create original touches on your walls. If you want to dazzle your wall designs with the unique harmony of metal and crystal glass, you can examine our products.
Metal Mosaic Features
- It is long-lasting.
- You don't need to do any extra paint.
- It wears out late because it is easy to clean.
- It provides easy installation because it is produced with mesh-mounted.
- It has high resistance to humidity.
- It is sold as a self-mix, so you don't have to create a concept from different models.
Metal Mosaic Usage Areas
- They are mostly used between kitchen countertops.
- It is preferred on the surface that is desired to be customized on interior surfaces.
- Metal mosaic is preferred for a stylish welcome in the entrance or hotel lobbies.
- It is used for wall coverings of wet areas such as balconies, bathrooms, and baths.
- Optionally, it is preferred for dynamic effect on the wall behind the TV unit.