3D Glass Mosaic
The surfaces of these wall covering products, known as 3D glass mosaic or digital 3D glass mosaic, have very realistic digital printing. While 3D glass mosaics are produced from fireproof and unbreakable tempered glass, a special printing technique is used on them. Prints have a very high-quality resolution. During the production; printing works up to the inner surface of the glass, thus creating a higher quality design.
3D Glass Mosaic Features
- Glass mosaics are decorative products and allow you to create dynamic walls.
- It has high resistance to humidity.
- It is long-lasting.
- You don't need to do any extra paint.
- It wears out late because it is easy to clean.
- It provides easy installation because it is produced with mesh-mounted.
- They are custom production and remarkable products.
- It is 100% glass content.
3D Glass Mosaic Usage Areas
- They are mostly used between kitchen countertops.
- It is preferred on the surface that is desired to be customized on interior surfaces.
- Glass mosaic is preferred for a stylish welcome in the entrance or hotel lobbies.
- It is used for wall coverings of wet areas such as balconies, bathrooms, and baths.
- Optionally, it is preferred for dynamic effect on the wall behind the TV unit.