The pillar is a single piece, a long architectural element with a circular cross-section and cylindrical structure. Columns sold on our site are decorative products that add an architectural and aesthetic touch. Column bases are the cylindrical or prismatic structural elements located at the top and bottom of the columns. Column and column base has a certain ratio in size, and this ratio allows you to achieve more harmonious and aesthetic structures.
- It makes the building look younger and adds value to the building. They are functional and decorative.
- Surfaces can be painted.
- It is light and does not impose an additional load on the applied surface.
- Easy to apply and can be easily cut with a utility knife.
- It can be applied in a short time, it does not waste time.
- It does not create construction pollution during its application.
- It is not affected by humidity.
- It is easy to clean. It can be washed and wiped.
- It has an isolation feature.
- Does not harm nature, and can be recycled.
- Provides heat and sound insulation.
- It is solid because its surface is covered with sandy acrylic.
- It is UV digital printing and resistant to sunlight.
- It can be applied to dry and smooth surfaces.
- It does not contain toxic gas.