Travertine Wall Tiles
What is travertine?
Travertine; It is a chemical sedimentary stone formed as a result of the precipitation of calcium carbonate minerals in cave cavities or places where calcium biocarbonate thermal underground waters rise to the surface. These stones, which are used as building materials, are turned into coating material by processing the travertine blocks extracted from the travertine quarries. They are frequently preferred both in interior architecture and outdoors. Travertine tiles are produced in different fetaures such as honed-filled, polished-filled, brushed-partially filled, straight chiseled.
- Travertine tiles is a long-lasting material.
- Travertine wall tiles are used both indoors and outdoors and add a hygienic and dynamic atmosphere to the area where they are used.
- It does not require extra care, it will be sufficient to clean it from time to time without exposing it to chemical products.
- It provides a natural appearance to the place where it is installed.
- The surface of travertine covering naturally comes with holes and depending on the customers' order filled finish is also available.
- Thanks to its natural structure, it is suitable for many weather conditions such as hot, cold or humit.
- Travertine tiles, which are very easy to apply, are arranged after the surface to be applied is covered with stone adhesive plaster and then left to dry.
- Travertine stones takes its color and variety from the structure of the soil and the geographical features of the region.
- Then it is carefully shaped in factories and different colors are added to its structure. In this way, you can find models suitable for many different decoration styles.
Travertine Usage Areas
Products obtained from natural stones are processed and used in many different ways along history. Travertine usage areas; Decoration of indoor and outdoor areas, home, office, kitchen, bathroom, hotel, bar, school, shop, cafe, restaurant, wet area, hospital, laundry room, corridor, cellar, covered terrace etc.