Wall design affects the decoration a lot, so you should definitely decide on your decoration style first and then look at the wall ceramic models suitable for that style. Ceramic mosaic tiles allow you to create original and eye-catching designs. Ceramic mosaic is one of the most preferred products by architects due to its aesthetic appearance and durability.
We often see the hexagon cut in wall coverings. It will enable you to create dazzling designs on your walls with its dynamic cuts and unique colors in hexagon ceramic mosaics. The hexagonal appearance, which is a unique presentation of nature, creates a great harmony with the adjacent ceramic pieces. Since hexagon mosaics are very high-quality products with a stylish appearance, they have been frequently preferred by architects in recent years.
Advantages of Plain Mosaic
- Relief mosaics are long-lasting and durable products. Ceramic isn’t affected by temperature differences, so they are also used outdoors. They are resistant to heat.
- Ceramic relief mosaic has high resistance to chemicals and surface cleaners.
- Thanks to their high resistance to water and humidity, they are the most preferred coating products in wet areas.
- These products are easy to clean and do not require extra maintenance.
- They are hard and durable products as they are produced in very high-temperature ovens.
- Ceramic relief mosaic models have many options such as patterned, unpatterned, matte, glossy which will be compatible with every decoration style.
- They are products that do not harm nature and human health.