Flooring is generally determined according to the usage area and the desired style. While ceramic, marble, and travertine are preferred in wet areas, wooden products such as laminate flooring and solid flooring are preferred in areas such as living rooms and offices. In addition to these, in areas such as kitchens, parquets that are not affected by water are a very reliable choice in order to feel the warmth of the wood on the floor and to protect it from water. There are numerous flooring options on our site. You can find the advantages of the flooring on our site below.
Advantages of Ceramics
- Tiles are long-lasting and durable products.
- Tiles aren’t affected by temperature differences, so they are also used outdoors. They are resistant to heat. Ceramic tiles have high resistance to chemicals and surface cleaners.
- Thanks to their high resistance to water and humidity, they are the most preferred coating products in wet areas. Ceramic &Porcelain Tiles coatings are easy to clean and do not require extra maintenance.
- They are hard and durable products as they are produced in very high-temperature ovens.
- Tile has many options such as patterned, unpatterned, matte, glossy, rectified, unrectified, which will be compatible with every decoration style.
- They are products that do not harm nature and human health.
Laminate flooring is the most preferred, long-lasting, and synthetic flooring type for flooring. As its name suggests; compressed sawdust with a lamination process and resin containing is a layered flooring material. While the bottom layer of the laminate flooring is moisture protection, the top layer is the decorative layer that prevents abrasion and forms the model of the flooring. Among the parquet models, laminates are the most economical due to their synthetic content. The content of the product, the characteristics of the layers, the model, and the brand are effective on the parquet prices.
You can use waterproof laminate flooring in wet areas, but their prices are higher than other parquet models.
Marble and Travertine Features
- Marble and travertine tiles are long-lasting materials.
- The fact that marble is a durable material; is due to the fact that magma rises to the surface and is produced as a result of chemical reactions.
- They are used both indoors and outdoors and add a hygienic and dynamic atmosphere to the area where they are used.
- Many years with the right installation; It is used without being exposed to deformations such as breakage, decay, cracking, shedding.
- Easy to clean. It will be enough to wipe the floors with a damp cloth.
- Marble and travertine tiles floor coverings are produced in many different types; You can find veined, glossy, granite, aging, and many more different models on our website.
- You can create nostalgic designs with marbles with aged surfaces. At the same time, aging processes don't create a situation that will adversely affect the service life since they are made with today's technologies.
- Travertine stones take their color and variety from the structure of the soil and the geographical features of the region.
Engineered Hardwood Flooring Features
- Engineered hardwood is long-lasting and durable.
- You can feel the warmth of nature on the floor, as it is completely made of 100% natural and wooden material.
- Suitable for radiant heating systems.
- The polishing of the plates is usually done in production, such products don't need extra polish or scraper.
- It provides an acoustically comfortable environment.
- It has antibacterial features.
- They don’t create an electrostatic environment.
PVC Flooring Features
- They are sold in PVC floor tiles and PVC floor roll. PVC floor rolls coverings have a width of 2 meters.
- Because the products have antibacterial properties that prevent the formation of bacteria and fungi, they can be used in any place with peace of mind.
- It is easy to clean, hygienic, and does not require extra care.
- It is resistant to oiling and rusting.
- Because it has high sound insulation, it can absorb disturbing sounds.
- Thanks to its high compressive strength, it is frequently preferred in crowded places with high circulation.
- It is waterproof, so it is preferred in areas such as balconies and terraces.
- Because it is produced in many different models and colors, it can suitable for any decoration style.
- It is long-lasting and economical.
- PVC vinyl flooring has heat resistance. They are B-1 non-flammability class products.