Faux Marble Panels
Faux marble panels are frequently preferred to create a spacious atmosphere in living spaces and to reflect the naturalness of the marble to the decoration at more affordable prices. Thanks to the developing technology, you can reach the wall style you want with panels made of styrofoam material, which are very close to the appearance of natural marble. Covering marble in wall designs in homes, especially behind TV units, creates construction pollution, so it is both laborious and costly. For this reason, you can achieve the natural marble look more easily with more economical and easy-to-apply panels.
Marble panels can be applied to countless areas. If you want to feel the warmth of the natural marble look on the walls, you can easily choose it for interior and exterior facades. The faux marble panel is often preferred as decorative wall products in concept spaces such as restaurants and cafes.
Styrofoam Wall Panel Features
- They are light products. They don't cause extra load on the wall.
- It is easy to installation without the need for an expert.
- It does not cause construction pollution during installation.
- It doesn't require extra paint.
- It is resistant to humidity.
- It is quite easy to care.
- It has many color and model options, so it can suitable for any style.
- Thanks to its 3D models, it adds a different dimension to the walls.
- Also used as styrofoam insulation panels.
- It is a recyclable product.
- It provides heat and sound insulation.
- You can use it both indoors and outdoors.
- Its surface is covered with sandy acrylic. In this way, it is very close to the natural product appearance.
- The print on the outer surface is resistant to sunlight.
- There is pattern continuity at the joints of each styrofoam wall panel.
- There is no toxic gas in the product content.
- If you want to change color, you can paint.
- It keeps insects away.