The Anka Mediterrenian Wall and Floor Porcelain Tile range has excellent glazed and exclusive marble apperance that can add interest and value to any interior design project. This tile is durable and rectified porcelain tile. It is suitable for both all residential and medium-traffic commercial floors or wall applications.It has matte surface with a medium shade variation for a realistic marble look.
This special tile has easy to clean and it can use damp area,bathroom and mudroom.
Anka Mediterrenian Porcelain Wall and Floor Tile offers a stylish and durable solution for any space.
Anka Mediterrenian Floor and Wall Porcelain Tile offers;
- Grade 1, first-quality glazed porcelain tile for floor and wall use.
- Available in 3 different sizes.
- P.E.I. Rating IV suitable for residential and heavy commercial floor installations such as offices, lobbies, boutiques, interior walls, countertops, and residential bathroom floors
- Glazed and matte or glossy surface options tile with low sheen and moderate variation in tone
- Impervious tile has water absorption of less than 0.5%
- Thermal shock resistant
- Crazing resistant
- Frost resistant
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
|Colour||White||Colour Variation||Moderate Variation (V3)|
|Edge Type||Rectified||Thickness (cm)||0.95|
|Material||Porcelain||Country Of Origin||Turkey|
|Water Absorption Rate||less than 0.5%||Surface Finish||Glossy|
|Installation Method||Thinset & Grout||P.E.I Rating||4|
|Pallet Weight (kg)||1000||Box Weight (kg)||30|
- Opens in a new window.