As a stunning feature wall or in a floor-to-ceiling application, these tiles introduce boldly elegant luxury to any space. This affordable product has a unique design and a realistic marble look. Glossy finished, high sheen, full lappato tile is an especially good choice for moderately heavy traffic area floors, like the entrance and the corridor. At the same time, it can use wet areas like the bathroom.
This special tile produced with nanotechnology has easy to clean and it is hypoallergenic, doesn't allow dust, fungus, and bacteria to nest.
Anka Aqua Glossy Rectified Porcelain Floor and Wall Tile offers;
- Grade 1, first-quality glazed porcelain tile for floor and wall use.
- Available in 60cmx120cm size.
- P.E.I. Rating III is suitable for residential and moderate commercial floor installations such as offices, lobbies, boutiques, interior walls, countertops, and all residential application and bathroom floors
- Glazed shiny surface with a high sheen and moderate variation in tone
- Impervious tile has water absorption of less than 0.5%
- Frost resistant.
- Crazing resistant.
- Thermal shock resistant
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
|Colour||Grey||Color Variation||Moderate Variation (V3)|
|Edge Type||Rectified||Thickness (cm)||1.1|
|Material||Porcelain||Country Of Origin||Turkey|
|Water Absorption Rate||less than 0.5%||Surface Finish||Glossy|
|Installation Method||Thinset & Grout||P.E.I Rating||3|
|Pallet Weight (kg)||1120||Box Weight (kg)||35|
- Opens in a new window.