What is The Most Trendy Pool Flooring?
While pools give us great pleasure, especially in summer, ornamental pools are also a visual feast for us. Especially in swimming pools, reinforced concrete wall and floor structures will not both look aesthetically pleasing and not provide sufficient protection without coating material. For a longer lasting pool use, you must choose the right pool flooring. In this sense, the most trendy products that are not affected by temperature and humidity differences in pools and will look solid and stylish are pool ceramics and pool mosaics. You can achieve an integrity by choosing these products on both the floor and the walls. Ceramics and mosaics also prevent water from seeping into the floor. Because the biggest problem experienced in pools is the leakage of water discharge holes. You can use pool tiles or pool mosaics to solve this problem. Thanks to the ceramic and mosaic coating structures preferred in pools, it allows you to correctly adjust the inlet and outlet of the water. In this way, water can reach the ground directly. Especially in the selection of pool flooring, the right material and the right application are very important for you to have a pleasant time in the pool for many years.
Pool Ceramic Tiles
- You can use pool ceramic tiles for many years, they are durable products.
- Since they are heat-resistant products, they are resistant to temperature changes.
- Pool ceramic tile is chemical resistant products thanks to the unique content of ceramic.
- Since they are highly resistant to water and humidity, you can choose them in wet areas with peace of mind.
- Pool tiles floorings are easy to clean and do not require extra maintenance.
- Pool tiles are durable products as they are produced in very high-temperature ovens.
- It is a healthy product with content that does not harm nature and human health.
- Swimming pool mosaic tiles are high quality, durable and long lasting.
- Mosaic pool tiles have high resistance to temperature differences.
- They are resistant to chemical surface cleaners.
- They are not affected by water and humidity.
- Glass mosaic pool tiles are easy to clean and do not require extra maintenance.
- These products, which are produced by baking at very high temperatures, are hard to wear and resistant to external factors.
- It will fit the style you want; You can find it with many options such as patterned, unpatterned, glossy and matte.
Things to Consider When Buying Pool Floorings
- Since the pool is a wet area, you should make sure that the flooring you choose is resistant to water and moisture.
- When choosing coatings with glossy, semi-gloss, or matte surfaces in accordance with your pool design, you can choose your pattern according to the pool usage group. E.g; Children's pools floorings are generally preferred from more fun animal patterns.
- If you choose the color of the coating you have chosen in colors that will look integrated with the water, such as blue, turquoise, and green, your pool water will look better quality.
- We recommend that the ceramics used by the pool have anti-slip properties to prevent slipping.
- You should choose ceramics that are proportional to the size of the pool. For small pools, mosaics may be more suitable in this sense, or you may prefer small-sized ceramics.
- During the application, you must use joint filler and adhesive that can be used in wet areas such as pools. This will extend the life of your pool flooring.