Important Information in Choosing a Bergere
Bergere is an important piece of decoration that is frequently used. Inspired by the king's throne in France, bergers have become indispensable products in decoration in recent years. They are frequently preferred in stylish living room design. Bergere chair is also used in many areas such as offices and hotels, as it has a larger and more ostentatious style. Bergere armchair models have unique embroidery and dazzling skeletons. Those who want to design a special corner, especially in home decoration, can create pleasant corners with these chairs models. You can feel special as if you are sitting on a board with the berger chairs, which are very comfortable with the long back and the wide design of the seat.
You can enjoy the armchairs in home decoration, both in the living room and in the bedroom. It can be balanced with a matching floor lamp and stylish accessories to further customize the areas where the armchairs are, so you can have a decoration that reflects you more. When choosing a wing chair, you should definitely take your other sofa set as a basis. You can create a complimentary design with harmonious color and model options, or you can have more dynamic designs with a completely opposite wing chair color.
Things to Consider When Choosing a Bergere
- Bergere models do not always have to be completely compatible with your other armchairs in decoration. It will be enough to pay attention to the color harmony with your other sofa models. The sofa set is of great importance in decoration, so now you can find a bergere model suitable for every style you are looking for. If your sofa set has plain and plain colors, the bergere you choose can be patterned, so that balance can be achieved. If your sofa set has a very patterned and dynamic design, you can choose a simpler bergere and a color suitable for your sofa set at this point.
- We recommend that you consider your intended use when making your selection. E.g; When choosing a decorative wing chair, you can pay attention to the style, material, and colors rather than comfort. On the contrary, for the design of an armchair corner where you will spend hours, reading a book, drinking coffee, you should definitely examine the models with a large seating area and comfortable arm and back support.
- If you do not position your eye-catching berjers correctly in home design, you cannot get enough efficiency. If you have chosen a model that you prefer to use often, it will be quite appropriate next to the window side or bookcase. In addition to these, especially in winter, the fireplace side is a very suitable location for the use of wing chair.
- These stylish pieces, which are also sold as single seat, are produced with or without sleeves. You can choose our sleeved models to enjoy your seat for long hours. However, if the area you will use is small, sleeveless models will be more suitable in order not to compress it even more.
- This type of furniture can be removed frequently during cleaning. For this reason, by choosing lighter products, you can both eliminate the cumbersome look in your living room and do your work more easily.
- You can choose your wing chair color in harmony with your general decoration color and get a holistic image or you can benefit from the beauty of contrast colors. The thing you should pay attention to about color is that lighter colors are more suitable for small areas. Because dark furniture will make the space appear even smaller.
- Another issue that is considered in all seat preferences is fabric quality. Products made of stain-resistant and easy-to-clean fabric will provide longer-lasting use.
- Bergere prices are generally slightly higher than other single seats. Prices; It depends on factors such as model, material, and color quality.