Seramiksan Alabaster Porcelain Wall and Floor Tile range have excellent glazed and exclusive marble appearance that can add interest and value to any interior design project. This tile is durable and rectified porcelain tile. It is suitable for both all residential and moderately heavy commercial floors or wall applications. It has a full lappato surface with a high shade variation for a realistic marble look.
This special tile has easy to clean and it can use damp areas, bathrooms, and mudroom.
Seramiksan Alabaster Porcelain Wall and Floor Tile offer a stylish and durable solution for any space.
Seramiksan Alabaster Rectified Porcelain Wall and Floor Tile offers;
- Grade 1, first-quality glazed porcelain tile for floor and wall use.
- Available in 2 colours options.
- P.E.I. Rating III is suitable for residential and moderately heavy commercial floor installations like the entrance and the corridor.
- Glazed, full lappato and semi-glossy surface tile contain a high variation in tone in each box.
- Impervious tile has water absorption of less than 0.5%
- Thermal shock resistant
- Crazing resistant
- Frost resistant
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
|Colour||Beige||Colour Variation||High Variation (V3)|
|Edge Type||Rectified||Product Weight (kg/m²)||24.52|
|Material||Porcelain||Country Of Origin||Turkey|
|Water Absorption Rate||less than 0.5%||Surface Finish||Glossy|
|Installation Method||Thinset & Grout||P.E.I Rating||3|
|Pallet Weight (kg)||1020||Box Weight (kg)||30.9|
You may also like
- Opens in a new window.