Kalekim Izoflex 3021 White Water Insulation Material, which has a powder component, is cement-based and contains chemical additives that increase water impermeability and workability. Our insulation products are considered to be fully elastic waterproofing and concrete protection mortars that can be applied internally (negatively) or externally (positively) against leakage and surface water.
Kalekim Izoflex 3021 White Water Insulation Material offers;
- It is resistant to negative and positive water pressure.
- It is suitable for use in drinking water tanks.
- It has high holding power.
- It can be applied on horizontal and vertical surfaces.
- It prevents carbonation in concrete.
- Freeze-thaw resistant.
- Suitable for light pedestrian traffic.
- Easy to apply with brush and trowel.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
|Form||Powder||Installation||Mixer with Water|
|Colour||White/ Grey||Wet Area Use||No|
|Content||Cement Based||Usage Area||Indoor/ Outdoor|
|Strength||High||Country Of Origin||Turkey||PACKAGING SPECIFICATIONS|
|Product Weight||25 kg||Consumption||m² / 2 - 2,5 kg|
You may also like
- Opens in a new window.