Anka Lapis Glossy Rectified Porcelain Wall and Floor Tile is a glazed porcelain tile that captures the beauty of real marble with the durability of porcelain. It adds a dynamic atmosphere to your design with the perfect harmony of blue and brown.
Glossy finished, high sheen, full lappato tile is an especially good choice for moderately heavy traffic area floors, like the entrance and the corridor. At the same time, it can use wet areas like the bathroom. This special tile produced with nanotechnology has easy to clean and it is hypoallergenic, doesn't allow dust, fungus, and bacteria to nest. Enjoy low-maintenance, durable, and long-lasting porcelain tile.
Anka Lapis Glossy Rectified Porcelain Wall and Floor Tile offers;
- Grade 1, first-quality glazed porcelain tile for floor and wall use.
- Available in 60cmx120 cm size.
- P.E.I. Rating III is suitable for residential and light commercial floor installations such as offices, lobbies, boutiques, interior walls, countertops, and residential bathroom floors
- Full Lappato Surface
- Glazed shiny surface with a high sheen and moderate variation in tone
- Impervious tile has water absorption of less than 0.5%
- Frost resistant.
- Crazing resistant.
- Thermal shock resistant
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
|Moderate Variation (V3)
|Country Of Origin
|Water Absorption Rate
|less than 0.5%
|Thinset & Grout
|Pallet Weight (kg)
|Box Weight (kg)
- Opens in a new window.