Solid core luxury vinyl flooring, known as SPC flooring, is the most durable waterproof vinyl flooring option in the sector. SPC flooring has a reputation for how resilient and sturdier it is than traditional wood or laminate. With its antibacterial and acoustic properties that are not affected by water, the SPC Flooring helps you create comfortable and long-lasting active working environments in many different commercial areas from sports halls to schools, hospitals to offices.
Ado Floor Fortika Premium Klara SPC Flooring offers;
- It is waterproof, oil repellent, pressure-resistant.
- Easy-clean and durable flooring for long-lasting use.
- Suitable for use active working environments and commercial areas from sports halls to schools, hospitals to offices
- It is UV resistant.
- Provides sound insulation
- It allows you to feel the warmth of the parquet on wet floors.
- It is non-flammable.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
|Carton Sizes (cm)||17.5x122x5.5||Carton Weight (kg)||22|
|Application||Residential, Heavy Commercial||Edge Type||Straight|
|Abrasion Class||AC33||Installation||Glueless, Click-Lock, Floating|
|Pallet Weight (kg)||-||Product Weight (kg/m²)||10.15|
- Opens in a new window.