Architects also prefer to reflect the warmth of wood on the walls. Wood, which is a natural product, is both an expensive coating material and difficult to protect. In this sense, you can choose wood wallpapers, which are more economical and offer practical use. You will create warm designs with these wallpapers, which have very realistic patterns that will reflect the unique naturalness of wood. Wooden wallpaper models, which are quite saviors, will allow you to create original designs on your walls at attractive prices. Since the pattern quality is high, you will be able to see the grains and color transitions in the nature of the wood. You can examine wooden wallpapers with their erasable features and light-resistant models on our website.
Wood Wallpapers Features
- It is quite economical compared to many walls covering products.
- The installation period usually takes only 1 day.
- With the right installation and correct use, you can extend the service life up to 10 years.
- Before installation the wallpaper, make sure that the applied surface is clean.
- It is easily cut because of it is sold in rolls.
- It is very easy to care with its erasable models.
- Colors don't fade with light-resistant models.
- There are models suitable for every decoration style. For example, you can choose our flower-patterned products on our site for provence style decoration, while you can examine our stone-like or wood-like models for retro style.
- They don't contain carcinogenic substances and don't cause bad odor.
- For small rooms, you can choose plain colors, thanks to they can look more spacious.
- You can choose 3D wallpaper covering designs for the back of the TV unit or the walls you want to customize.
Wallpapers Usage Areas
Wallpapers that are frequently preferred indoors; can be used in many areas such as hall, hallway, living room, children's room, kitchen, restaurant, cafe, office, and so on.