Anka Alaska Glossy Floor Porcelain Tiles allows you to feature gorgeous grey and beige hues for contemporary marble looks. This tile introduces a modern and glossy finish to your home or project. But the benefits don’t stop there. Also, this stunning tile is water-resistant, easy-to-clean, sustainable, and versatile.
This glossy finished, full lappato, high sheen tile is also exceedingly durable, scratch and water-resistant. It is suitable for light traffic environments like the floor of a house and all residential bathroom floors.
Anka's Alaska Glossy Floor Porcelain Tiles will create elegance in any space with its marble porcelain tile appearance.
Anka Alaska Porcelain Floor Tile 40cmx40cm offers;
- Grade 1, first-quality glazed porcelain tile for floor and wall use.
- Available in 40cmx40 cm size.
- Unrectified Tile
- P.E.I. Rating II is suitable for light traffic environments like the floor of a house and all residential bathroom floors
- Glazed, glossy finish with a high sheen and moderate variation in tone
- Impervious tile has water absorption of between 0.5%<Eb<3.0%
- Frost resistant.
- Crazing resistant.
- Thermal shock resistant.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
|Color||Beige||Color Variation||Moderate Variation (V3)|
|Edge Type||Non Rectified||Thickness (cm)||0.85|
|Material||Porcelain||Country Of Origin||Turkey|
|Water Absorption Rate||between 0.5% - %3,0||Surface Finish||Glossy|
|Installation Method||Thinset & Grout||P.E.I Rating||2|
|Pallet Weight (kg)||1370||Box Weight (kg)||28|
- Opens in a new window.