Ece Glossy Unrectified Porcelain Wall and Floor Tile is a glazed porcelain tile that captures the beauty of real marble with the durability of porcelain. The off-white and dark blue background and white and gold hues veining give the tile a sense of movement and create an understated elegance in any space.
Glossy finished, high sheen, tile is an especially good choice for moderately heavy traffic area floors, like the entrance and the corridor. At the same time, it can use wet areas like the bathroom. This special tile produced with nanotechnology has easy to clean and it is hypoallergenic, doesn't allow dust, fungus, and bacteria to nest. Enjoy low-maintenance, durable, and long-lasting porcelain tile.
Anka Ece Glossy Unrectified Porcelain Wall and Floor Tile offers;
- Grade 1, first-quality porcelain tile for floor and wall use.
- Available in 30cmx60cm and 40cmx40cm sizes.
- Suitable for residential and moderate commercial floor installations such as offices, lobbies, boutiques, interior walls, countertops, and residential bathroom floors
- Shiny surface with a high sheen and moderate variation in tone
- Impervious tile has water absorption of less than 0.5%<eB<3.0%
- Frost resistant.
- Crazing resistant.
- Thermal shock resistant
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
|Colour||White||Color Variation||Moderate Variation (V3)|
|Edge Type||Unrectified||Thickness (cm)||0.85|
|Material||Porcelain||Country Of Origin||Turkey|
|Water Absorption Rate||bet. 0.5%-3.0%||Surface Finish||Glossy|
|Installation Method||Thinset & Grout||P.E.I Rating||3|
|Pallet Weight (kg)||1370||Box Weight (kg)||28|
- Opens in a new window.