Country Kitchen Design Ideas
Recently, living spaces and decoration styles prepared with a certain concept are in great demand. Especially kitchens have become a big part of the living space and a place where we spend time with our family. One of the most preferred styles in kitchen decoration is country. In this sense, our country kitchen design ideas article that we have prepared for you will help you.
What is the Country Style?
Country kitchen design will be the best option for people who wish to bring the warmth of spring and summer weather, the soothing rhythm of nature, and the tranquility of flowers into their nostalgic kitchens. Country kitchen designs are inspired by country life and nature, and they may help you escape the hustle and bustle of city life by providing a more soothing setting. You can design unique and warm living spaces with this style that expresses naturalness and sincerity.
Country Kitchen Features
- Country kitchen design is based on soft and neutral tones as the color palette, while small flowers reminiscent of spring are often used as a pattern. As the most preferred pastel colors in this decoration style, which is also frequently preferred by architects; While there are calm colors such as pink, white, and cream, many shades of brown are inspired by the earth and nature. Blue and turquoise tones, which are the most common in nature, are often preferred especially in kitchen curtains, kitchen cabinets, or accessories.
- Cushions preferred in kitchen armchairs are generally preferred from flower and animal patterns. Wicker or wooden materials will look more harmonious in accessory choices.
- In country kitchen design, dinnerware is generally preferred from wooden material and a reference to nature is made.
- For a romantic atmosphere for your country kitchen, you can use eye-catching pastel-colored bird motifs and floral patterns in pink tones together. It is very important to pay attention to details when creating a serene environment.
- White country kitchens are among the styles we encounter most. Kitchen decorations completed with white wooden cabinets, a white dining table, curtains in pastel tones, and wicker accessories both reflect the country glow and offer a hygienic look. You can have a stylish, warm, and spacious kitchen with white country kitchens.
- As country-style kitchen lighting ideas, pendants and chandeliers made of rope and wood will dazzle on your dining table.
- Your kitchen accessories will help you a lot in creating the country style. You can choose your kitchen faucets from a matte-colored and nostalgic model. You can choose soft colors and natural materials that do not strain the eyes in every detail, from the placemats on your kitchen table to your accessories on the counter. You can complete it by choosing solid colors on your kitchen walls and hanging wooden-framed paintings with nature views on them.
- While ceramics are mostly preferred for kitchen floors, those who cannot give up the warmth of wood prefer a parquet that is not affected by water. If you prefer a parquet, a rug in pink tones will support your style. If you are going to prefer ceramics in white tones, a wicker rug will look very stylish.
- You can include potted flowers in your kitchens to make the effect of nature feel even more.